Saturday, August 11, 2018


INTERNET

The lessons of ICT 10 that we have discussed are very useful. We have learned the history of Internet. In here, we have known the persons behind the web. The evolution of the internet was very interesting. In the first quarter we also learned about the definition of internet, its components, different tools and services. The URL which is our reference to a web source. The making of blog that has been my favorite lesson. By making your own blog, it enhances your writing skills and you may share this with anyone just by posting it. The search engines that have also been discussed to us. The terms that we have used in searching something, can show you lesser answers that you can easily find the answers that you want.
In our ICT 10, I have also faced challenges. In the making of blogs, I have difficulty in making an article because I have to think of a good essay to catch others view and read my blogs. But in the end I have successfully shared my thoughts and opinions in every article that I have made. In our scavenger hunt, another challenge that I have experienced is the using of search engines. I have to research again because the results are many and sometimes I don't know what to choose. But I checked again if the terms I used was right.
Moving on, I will share the knowledge I have learned to other people so that they may also learn something about the internet. I can also apply the knowledge I have in my everyday life especially in doing my homework and project. Nowadays, internet is widely used all over the world and by learning ICT 10 ; I gained more knowledge about it. But before you post something in the net, "Think before you click."


15 comments: