Sunday, October 21, 2018

Learning is Fun

  We can't believe it that another grading had been finished. New lessons, new learnings and new knowledge are added again in our minds. This grading period we learned all about internet access and HTML documents.

This two topics are very fun to learn. I enjoy making html documents in the notepad and I am amazed by the tags we used. Different functions had been introduced to us. Even if at first I've been confused on what to do next, I managed to follow in our lesson.

Moving on, I will share the knowledge I have learned to other people so that they may also learn something about the internet. I can also apply the knowledge I have in my everyday life especially in doing my homework and project. And learning the second grading lessons are very fun.


Reference:
-http://www.uvm.edu/~hag/wcreate/htmltags.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment