Sunday, March 10, 2019

Th Journey

     School year 2018-2019 is a very memorable school year for me. This school year will be our last year as Junior High School. Many memories had been made through the four years of being a Junior High School student. We've been through many ups and downs and being in a special class is not that easy. We experience stressful nights doing requirements and reviewing for exams but after all of that we are happy that together we'll be moving up.

     In our ICT 10, we learn things that we can apply in daily lives. Making blog is a very fun thing to do. In making our blogs we can share our knowledge about the topics given. We can share thoughts and it also enhances our skill even if some of us are not journalists. This last quarter we recalled our topic when we were in Grade 8 which is the Photoshop.

     Moving on, I will share what I've learned to other. And I hope that I can use what I've learn when we'll go to senior highschool. Batchmates, Congratulations! We did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment