Saturday, March 9, 2019

My Dream, My Future


Image result for nurse png icon
When I was young, I always tell to myself that I can get what I want and I will be what I want to be. I made dreams I wanted to achieve and think of ways on how to achieve them. I know that I may face challenges before I achieve all those goals but I know that God is here to guide me.

These past years are a very tough one for me. I had faced many things that somehow change me. Some of them taught me how to be a strong person. I experienced things in life that discouraged me to pursue my dreams. I met people that gave me reasons to stop what I want to do but some of them believed in me and someone told me that I should also believe in myself and to not lose hope.

Related imageAs years pass by, there are times that I am confused on what strand and what course should I pursue. But right now I have made my mind that I want to help people that are sick. I want them to feel that they are safe. I want to roam around a hospital to check on people. So this coming school year I’ll be taking STEM and will get BS Nursing on college. I will study hard to be able to achieve it. Outside of my job, I want to live in my dream house together with my own family. We’ll tour around the world and we’ll make memories together.
            


 As you can see, I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I won't let it get to me. My parents expect a lot out of me. My dreams are what keep me going; they are an object for me to strive for. I will obtain that object one day.














References:
-https://image.flaticon.com/sprites/new_packs/197862-health-and-medical.png
-https://image.flaticon.com/sprites/new_packs/121730-health-care-elements.png

No comments:

Post a Comment