Friday, February 8, 2019

New Year, New Me

                                 Image result for new year new me pictures



       New year has come to us again. Another year of happiness and sorrow. Another year to be thankful and another year of battle for your goal. People make their new year's resolution. They try to set goals for the year but sometimes they tend to forget what they should do. And this year I'm determined to be a better person. A better student and a better daughter.


     These past years, I have tried making my new year's resolution. But eventually I failed on achieving them all. And this year I'm determined to make all things possible. "New year, new me", we can hear this line when new year comes but are we really a new version of us?

   
     This year I will be a better version of me. I will study harder for me to graduate and have a brighter future. My mother always tell me that the only thing she can give us was the knowledge we gain that no one can steal from us. Next school year I'll be in Senior High school and I expect that it'll be more stressful and tiring but I will keep in my mind that I can do it.
Image result for earn money clipartNow that I'm a teenager, I can now distinguish what is right from wrong. This year I also have to think first before choosing or deciding what to do. Especially now that my mother is not here beside me. I am the one in charge of my siblings and I really want to be a good example to them and that I should take good care of them so that mama will not be worried about us.I am also starting to earn money with what's left in my allowance for any emergency purposes and for me to buy the things I need.
  
Image result for better version of myself clipart 

     I want the sixteen-year old me to be a better version of me. The new me, who gives her best and will never regret what she will do and the new me who'll appreciate and love herself more. With the help of our Father who really loves us. I know I can. We can if we really want to. New Year, New Me.  






Reference:
-https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1338/MONEY_6414389_lrg.jpg
-https://images.sharefaith.com/images/3/1481066983985_1/slide-02.jpg
-https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/0/0b/Believe-in-Yourself-Step-1-Version-5.jpg/aid157053-v4-728px-Believe-in-Yourself-Step-1-Version-5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment