Tuesday, July 24, 2018

24, July 2018

HIS EXCELLENTLY RODRIGO DUTERTE
President of the Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace, City of Manila
Philippines

Good day Mr. President,

Being a president of the Philippines is a tough and challenging job. Many problems and conflicts are being encountered, so as the president you are in charge of the peace and order in the country. The government should have a sovereign duty in protecting every Filipino's right.

In your administration, I can perceive that many people had been killed because of your campaign on drugs. It's been a year since you seated as the president of our country and your campaign on drugs has been truly continuing. People who are involved on drug addiction were being caught by the "Oplan Tokhang" but sometimes it end up on a bloody operation where other innocent people were accidentally involve, getting injuries.

In my own opinion sir, I am not fully in favor of the way on how you end drug usage. Because only God can take the lives we borrow to him. I can also sense that the different sectors are not given that much concern. The Department of Education is a very important sector because children like me depends on it. The knowledge we have are mostly learned in school. So, for the betterment of our country every countrymen should be educated.

Amidst of all of the happenings in our country, I still idolize you and I believe that with your own ways, Philippines will stand out and Filipino people will be known all over the world.

Respectfully yours,
Arianne A. Barrientos


1 comment:

  1. I agree with the things you have mentioned here in your blog. I'm one with you in hoping for a better Philippines despite everything that has and will happen in the future.

    ReplyDelete